Different Types of Business Insurance San Diego Policies
In reality, maintaining a business is not as simple as it might be seen. It requires a great deal of handiwork, battle, and mental fortitude. Moreover, entrepreneurs focus on building a long lasting and effective business. Thus, regardless of what kind of enterprise you’re in, Business Insurance helps you keep your composure when unforeseeable risks arise. Here are the different types of Business Insurance Policies that can help you protect your financial investments:
- General Liability Insurance pays for the recovery costs of your customer’s bodily injuries or property damages in case of accidents in your business premises.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance is a binding policy for every business in California that can cover medical expenses when your employees sustain injuries at work.
- Commercial Auto Insurance covers your business-owned vehicles. It provides coverage for physical injuries and property damages in case of collision.
- Cyber Liability Insurance helps your business recover from data breaches or cyberattacks. It can compensate for your client notification costs and legal expenses.
- Professional Liability is also known as Errors and Omission Insurance and it protects professional workers from claims of faults and incomplete projects.
- Business Owner’s Policy combines General Liability and Commercial Property Insurance in one package thus making it cost-effective.